Mercer Flexisaver benefits
Why could Mercer FlexiSaver be right for you?
- Want to invest, but don’t want to lock your money in KiwiSaver?
- Leaving your employer and not sure what to do with your super?
- Don’t want that money on term deposit because of flexibility and returns?
- Want to access the most diversified and actively managed investments in New Zealand?.
- Want more control and flexibility with your investments?
Getting serious about investing
- Flexibility – deposit or withdraw your money at any time. You choose how much to invest, when to invest and what you invest in. You can also deposit money straight from your online banking.
- Choice – you can invest in one of seven investment options – from 100% Cash to 100% Shares - to suit your personal circumstances or invest in multiple options to further diversify your investment portfolio.
- Low cost – FlexiSaver is a cost effective way to invest in your future. Competitive fees mean that more stays in your account so that you can achieve your investment goals more quickly.
- Experience - Mercer’s significant scale in researching investment managers globally provides us with access to some of the best from more than 6,380 investment managers globally and over 34,500 different strategies (as at 31 March 2019).
- Option- it’s up to you whether you would prefer a joint account or an individual account
- Support – access to financial advisers who are able to help you with your investment decisions (telephone icon) 0508 637 237 (Email icon) NZAdvice@mercer.com.
- Online account management - you can view how your investment is performing online any time. You can also manage your account and make deposits into your account from your online banking.