We’ve made it easier to log in to your account
We’re making changes to our online login process for members of the Mercer KiwiSaver scheme, Mercer FlexiSaver and Mercer Super Trust.
We have simplified our online login process (email address and password), making it even easier for you to access your account online. This will continue to be supported by multifactor authentication (a temporary numeric code will be sent to you via email, SMS or call), so you can be assured that your personal information is secure.
We are here to help. If you are experiencing any issues logging in, please call us on 0508 637 237 (9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday on all business days).
MERCER NZ MOBILE APP
This simplified online login process will apply to the Mercer NZ Mobile App. The activation process depends on what you do first.
If you haven’t downloaded Mercer’s new mobile app, it’s available on both the Apple Store and Google Play store (Android). This app makes it easy for members to manage their account, all from their mobile device.
If you’ve already activated your account, you don’t need to do activate again when using the Mobile App. Just log in using your email address and the password you created during activation.
If you haven’t activated your online account before opening the Mercer NZ mobile app, you’ll be required to activate before you can access your account.
Just follow these steps:
1. Click ‘Activate’
2. Enter your employer/plan number. Please use the following numbers:
- Mercer KiwiSaver scheme - 402501
- Mercer FlexiSaver – 402489
- Mercer SuperTrust – The employer/plan number can be found in your welcome email/letter or annual statement. If you can’t find these details, please call us on 0508 637 237
3. Enter your member number. These details can be found on your welcome email or letter and your annual statement/report.
4. Enter your PIN/password. If you don’t remember or can’t find your PIN, click the ‘I don’t have a PIN’ link and you will be asked to confirm your date of birth.
5. You’ll then receive a verification email with a link to set up your new password.
Once you’ve activated your account, you can log in using your email address and the password you created during activation.
When logging in to the App for the first time after activating, you will be prompted to set up a new 4-digit PIN.
This can be the same 4-digit PIN you are already using.